What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is true, authoritative and applicable to our daily lives.
- We believe in one everlasting God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross. We must repent of our sins and submit to his will for our lives.
- We believe that God wants to restore and transform us so that we can live healthy and productive lives in order to help others more effectively. In holy Christian living, we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of those in the societies in which we live.
- We believe in the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
What We Believe about money
- God gave life, breath and purpose to man so that he might enjoy Him in living-giving fellowship and relationship (Gen 2:7-10)
- God created man to rule over, steward and multiply His resources on earth (Gen 1:28, Matt 24: 45-51)
- This privilege was lost through the fall but graciously restored through the redemptive work of Christ
- It is God’s express intention and purpose that the stewardship of his resources should bring fulfilment and contentment to the individual, a blessing to others, an extension of His kingdom on earth and, ultimately, glory to God forever (2 Corinthians 9:11)
- The devil and the entrance of sin had a significant influence in perverting and distorting God’s original plan for mankind stewarding His creation. This is evidenced in idolatry, greed, self-centredness, discontentment, excessive personal and national debt, and weariness (1 John 2:15-17)
- ChristianWealth.com exists to teach, impart and equip believers to take their rightful place as wise, Christ-centred, God-honouring stewards of His creation (Ephesians 4:20-24)
- ChristianWealth.com is called by God to provide clarity on the compelling Biblical worldview on money, possessions and wealth (Proverbs 3:9-10, 3:27-28)
- God has charged ChristianWealth.com with equipping believers to take control of their finances so they can live blessed and fulfilled lives; make a significant contribution to the extension of God’s kingdom, the building of God’s church and the blessing of mankind (Matthew 28: 16-20)
It is ChristianWealth.com’s desire that every believer experience God’s plan for their finances, possessions and wealth that he has entrusted them with – no matter how large or small.
We seek the following outcomes in the lives and communities we work with:
- The building up of believers in their personal relationship with Christ
- The blessing of individuals, families and nations according to the goodness of God
- The salvation of souls to the glory of Christ
- The tangible strengthening of the local church, and
- Reward for every faithful believer at the throne of God in eternity