I think cryptocurrencies, in previous years, have caught the attention of investors simply because their value was going up. Nobody wanted to miss the ride! Two friends rode it successfully and are now very well-off today. Let’s take a dive to learn the pros and cons of cryptocurrency in today’s post-pandemic world.
It is STILL a very volatile space as most digital money has no intrinsic value, and is STILL solely based on market forces surrounding it. There is absolutely nothing that is backing it up. The pros and cons of cryptocurrency are STILL relative to your understanding of its natural risks. As God’s steward, it is paramount to understand the true purpose of every crypto transaction.
Listen to the podcast below and do share it with your family and friends. I think you will find it relevant in years to come. After listening, please join me in this free webinar:
Understanding the Times. – A unique webinar about what the Bible says about our times. Let me share with you my studies on
- the biggest risks in the world at the moment
- What the Bible says about investing & stewardship
- Where are the opportunities?
- Where can you make income in a zero-rate world?
- Where to invest when everything looks over-priced?
- What do you think would be the best-performing asset class over the next 10 years?
- and finally… Should you invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies?
Audio version: Understanding the Times (watch this webinar to see the slides)
In this episode: Alex Cook, CEO of ChristianWealth.com joins Ross on 96three FM.
Episode 212 of the ChristianWealth Podcast.