Got your first bitcoin in your pocket? Good for you! You’ve satisfied a bucket list item perhaps and so now the cravings have simmered down a notch. Now before you invest more resources into more bitcoins it is prudent to listen to a few concerns I’ve collected in my cryptocurrency for beginners list.
Let’s talk about a few basic concepts to help you understand cryptocurrency and why it has gathered so much attention in the last 2 years. And on a bigger scale, let me invite you to a FREE webinar that has a very insightful module discussing cryptocurrencies.
Understanding the Times. – A unique webinar about what the Bible says about our times. Let me share with you my studies on
- the biggest risks in the world at the moment
- What the Bible says about investing & stewardship
- Where are the opportunities?
- Where can you make income in a zero-rate world?
- Where to invest when everything looks over-priced?
- What do you think would be the best performing asset class over the next 10 years?
- and finally… Should you invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies?
Audio version: Understanding the Times (watch this webinar to see the slides)
In this episode: Alex Cook, CEO of ChristianWealth.com joins Ross on 96three FM looking at the topic of cryptocurrency
Episode 210 of the ChristianWealth Podcast.
Photo by Worldspectrum
We would be happy to hear from you. Please tell us what you think about our podcast today.