Ten Golden Rules of Investing
Whether it’s buying a property or purchasing shares, the rules and parameters that you apply will have a profound impact on your long-term financial outcome. Investing may be talked about on a daily basis in the media, but despite all the hype, very few truly master it.
In this little eBook of wisdom, we impart the ten golden rules of investing. In it you will learn:
- Why history is a great guide
- How to keep it simple
- Why focusing on the short-term is bad for your financial health
- The problem with timing
- The impact of fees and taxes
- Understanding what you are really investing in
- Being the devils’ advocate
- Why the average investor underperforms the stock market
- How cash kills..
- Achieving returns, minimising risks